In today’s post, I am going to show you how to make this lovely macrame essential oil holder. Simply follow this DIY Macrame Essential Oil tutorial and you will be on your way to creating these beauties. This diffuser will be a wonderful party favor for a ladies’ event or essential oil party.
If you are going to give gifts to your guests, give them something worth keeping, give them a life long memory.
Here is what you will need:
DIY Macrame Essential Oil Holder Instuctions:
Here are step-by-step instructions to start creating these beauties.
- First, fold 4 pieces of 3 feet twine in half.
- Now, create a loop by tying a knot at the top of the fold.
- Secure the twine so that it doesn’t move as you work.
- Divide the 8 strands of twine into pairs.
- Knot each pair approximately 3-1/2 inches from the top.
- After that, go down approximately 1-1/2 inches and tie the following sets:
- 2nd and 3rd
- 4th and 5th
- 6th and 7th
- 1st and 8th
- Combine all of the strands by tying a bottom knot approximately 1-1/2 inches below the previously tied knots.
- Finally, cut the remaining strands with scissors to create a 2-inch tassel.
Your guests are going to love their essential oil holders. My daughter likes using her holder in the car as an oil diffuser.
For clarity, click on the video above for step-by-step instructions.
For more essential oil party favor ideas see my Essential Oil Parties page.
Click on the comment section near the bottom of the screen. I would love to hear about how your party favors turned out.
God bless you and your upcoming event.