Learn how to put vinyl on mugs. Cups customized with your party theme are fantastic gifts to give at a ladies’ event, men’s event, or weddings. I will teach you how to apply a label to your cup that will add meaning to your guests’ keepsake. If you are going to give gifts to your guests, give them something worth keeping, give them a life long memory.
Here is what you will need:
Learn how to put vinyl on mugs:
First, think about the event that you are hosting and customize your label design to fit your event.
- When you are designing your label, make sure that the size will fit onto your cup. The dimensions for my label are 2 inches (5.08 cm) long and 2 inches (5.08 cm) wide.
- Now, print your designed label on Oracle 1917 printable inkjet vinyl.
- Using a paper cutter or scissors, cut out your label.
- Next, peel the paper backing off of your label and stick the label onto your cup.
- Finally, to ensure that the label will last, I am using Dishwasher Safe Mod Podge. According to the Mod Podge directions, you need to roll the bottle on a table to mix the substance properly. Apply 3 coats and allow 1 to 2 hours to dry between each coat. The Mod Podge directions also say to allow 28 days for the curing process so, give yourself plenty of time before your event to let your cups cure.
For more seasonal party favor ideas see my Blog page.
For a step-by-step tutorial, click on the video link below.
Also, click on the comment section near the bottom of the screen. I would love to hear about how your party favors turned out.
God bless you and your upcoming event.
I am currently making these blue camping mugs for an upcoming men’s event.