Fall Banners With Free Designs Instructions:
These Fall Banners with Free Designs will be a wonderful surprise for your Thanksgiving guests. Hang the festive designs on the back of your loved ones dining chairs as a gift that they can take home with them. What a fantastic keepsake that will remind them of the fun times that they have shared with you during this fall celebration.
Here is what you will need:
If you are going to give a gift to you guests, give them something worth keeping. Give the a life long memory.
- Now, print your favorite design on card stock paper.
- You will need to take two 1-gallon paint sticks and cut off the curved ends with a saw. I have drawn a straight cut line on my sticks to make the cuts easier to see while using the saw. I have also clamped my sticks to a table so that they stay still while I am cutting.
- Now, to add a rustic flair, either paint or stain your sticks.
- After the sticks have finished drying, glue them onto the top and bottom of the card stock paper.
- Tie a piece of twine onto the top paint stick.
- For the last step, add a little glue onto the back of the paint stick to hold the twine in place.
Let me know how you did with making this festive fall artwork. This is a fantastic Thanksgiving party favor for all of your friends and family.
For a step-by-step tutorial, click on the video link below.
For more party favor ideas see my Blog page.
God bless you and your upcoming event.