This adorable rustic pinecone twig bunny will be a great party favor for your spring or summer event. This rabbit will also be a fun group craft project for a young girl’s birthday party.
Here is what you will need:
Rustic Pinecone Twig Bunny Instructions:
- To start, use loppers to cut a wooden twig.
- Cut 1 piece approximately 1-1/12 inches (3.81 cm) long for the body.
- Cut 1 piece approximately 1 inch (2.54 cm) long for the head.
- Use a hot glue gun to attach the head (1” piece) onto the body(1-1/2” piece).
- Now, remove 6 of the pinecone scales from a pinecone. Scissors can be used if needed.
- Glue 2 of the scales onto the back of the head to create bunny ears.
- Shorten 2 of the pinecone scales with scissors.
- Glue the scales onto the front of your bunny to make little paws.
- Cut another short pinecone scale and glue it on the back of the bunny’s body to create a tail.
- Use a black marker to draw a cute little bunny face and whiskers.
- The last step is to glue 2 pinecone scales onto the bottom of the rabbit’s body to create feet.
This adorable bunny will be a great party favor for any spring fling, summer event, or birthday party.
For a step-by-step tutorial, click on the video link below.
For more seasonal party favor ideas see my Seasonal Blog page.
Also, click on the comment section near the bottom of the screen. I would love to hear about how your party favors turned out.
God bless you and your upcoming event.