Wood Burned Christmas Ornaments Instructions:
Learn how to make Wood Burned Christmas Ornaments. Below you will find a video tutorial for nine different ornament designs. These ornaments are super easy and fun to make. What a fantastic keepsake that will remind your guests of the fun times that they have shared with you during this winter celebration.
Here is what you will need:
If you are going to give a gift to you guests, give them something worth keeping. Give the a life long memory.
- Either purchase wooden circles from your local craft store or cut out your own. I cut my circles out of a 2″ tree branch. Of course, always use personal protective equipment when using power tools.
- Print the Christmas designs on regular paper and cut out your favorite designs with scissors.
- Take a small piece of transfer paper and lay it on top of your wood. Make sure that the transfer paper lays with the shiny side facing down on top of the wood.
- Place your Christmas design on top of the transfer paper and tape it in place.
- Trace the design with a pencil and remove the tape and paper.
- Using a wood-burning tool, trace the design. Be careful not to burn yourself.
- Poke a hole through your ornament so that it can hang from a ribbon.
- Thread your ribbon through the hole. I found that using a small crochet hook helped with threading the ribbon.
- For the final step, tie the ribbon’s ends together.
These rustic wood ornaments are festive fun gifts for your Christmas guests.
For a step-by-step tutorial, click on the video link below.
For more party favor ideas see my Blog page.
God bless you and your upcoming event.